How to Wear A Saree
- 1.Tuck the end of the saree on the right side and bring it around the waist to the back side
- 2. Bring it towards the front again and leave some length for pleats and tuck on the left waist.
- 3. Draping the saree over bring it to the front, bring the end over the left shoulder and secure it with a pin. 4. Make pleats in the lower area and tuck it in the center.
How can I look slim in saree?
- Chiffon Dark coloured Saree Drape in Bengali Style, Tie your saree below the navel. ·
What should I wear under a Saree?
- A Paticote, skirt or even a bike pants ·
What Top should I wear with a Saree?
- Blouse, Choli Tops or even sports bra depending on your style
Where to buy Indian Saree?
- For all major cities in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne Brisbane, Perth Adelaide etc ) the best place would be your local market Online Shop Devs Costumes or Amazon https://devs.com.au ·
Indian Saree is a 5.5 to 6.5 mt long material which is wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder. Shari (Bengali: শাড়ি) also the national wear of Bangladeshi women Sari